- Water Hyacinth Furniture
- Outdoor Fabric Ranges new
- Fiji Rattan Furniture
- Reclaimed Furniture
- Aluminium furniture
- New York Aluminium Range
- Rattan corner sofa sets
- Rattan Dining Furniture Sets
- Recycled Teak Dining
- Teak Dining Sets
- Teak Tables
- Winchester Range
- Oxford Garden Furniture
- Teak Chairs
- Luxor Premium Range
- Casino dining sets
- Cantilever Parasols
- Luxury Rattan Day Beds
- Rattan Sun Loungers
- Patio Heaters
The Fiji Apple Day Bed
Apple Day Beds Fiji Quality you certainly won’t find one hand woven as stunning Fiji BIG CORE outdoor rattan weave.
The BIG CORE weave is hand woven and uses a mixture of 12, 14 and 16mm core weave to give a striking, natural appearance that catches the eye its amazing
Delivery Policy France Mainland
- Manufactured to look and feel like natural rattan.
- A cinch to clean down – do individual areas with a damp cloth or wash the whole thing down with the garden hose.
- It has a high resistance to water and extremes of temperature making it perfect for use outside all year round.
- UV and colour stabilised for that non-fade quality.
- These high quality grades of synthetic rattan are do not split or crack over time.
Only the best when you’re looking for long lasting quality
- Olefin fibres are well known for offering the highest quality specifications for outdoor use.
- Raw materials used are 100% recyclable with little or no waste produced in production.
- They have a massive resistance to abrasion, chemical attack, staining and mildew.
- UV stabilisers mean they block 96% of the sun’s harmful rays and solution dying means they don’t fade easily.
- Thermal bonding of the fibres makes them tough even when wet.
- Low moisture absorption means they dry super quickly.
Height: 2.3m (including stalk)
Viro weave diameter: 6mm
Internal seating area: 175cm diameter
Internal area: 195cm diameter
Swivel top : 360 degrees
Swivel base : 360 degree Turntable can be removed to use wheel base 6mm weave